Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mobile App Developer

Mobile App Developer

Title The Great Melting Pot What Most Mobile Companies Don t Know Word Count 427 Summary When I was growing up in a small town in Washington State I thought there were only around 5 or 6 nationalities of people who had major populations in the United States After moving to the New York City area after college I found out I was very wrong There were people from Australia Albania Bangladesh Brazil Bulgaria Canada China Colombia Dominican Republic France Germany Greece Haiti India Indonesia Iran Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Lebanon Keywords phone cards calling cards phonecards callingcards cheap Article Body When I was growing up in a small town in Washington State I thought there were only around 5 or 6 nationalities of people who had major populations in the United States After moving to the New York City area after college I found out I was very wrong There were people from Australia Albania Bangladesh Brazil Bulgaria Canada China Colombia Dominican Republic France Germany Greece Haiti India Indonesia Iran Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Lebanon Mexico Pakistan Philippines Peru Poland Russia Thailand UK Vietnam and many more A few years later I started selling prepaid phone cards and I discovered that people living in the USA were calling family overseas People were calling to hundreds of countries worldwide You name the country and calls were being made to that country in mass amounts Calls were being made to Cambodia Chile Ethiopia Laos Kenya Turkey and worldwide You know what People living in the US are still making billions of dollars worth of international calls and most mobile network providers don t realize that People living in the United States with ethnic backgrounds spend money app development company spend a lot of money on telecommunications in particular app development company like the latest phone app development company like to talk text message download songs etc Since the mobile phone company executives must be much smarter than I Malaysia app developer surprises me that none of the major carriers really offer international calling Yes app development companies may claim app development companies have direct dial international calls available but people are not going to spend 1 per minute to call the U K when app development companies can call with a prepaid phone card for under 05 per minute There is only one cellular company that offers direct dial international calls at competitive rates That company is STi Mobile STi Mobile s parent company STi sells about 200 million dollars a year in prepaid calling cards used mostly for international calls That is why STi Mobile understands the potential of combining cheap international rates with cell phone services However STi Mobile has limited offerings for phones downloads and media I would love to see a company put Malaysia app developer all together Great rates competitive direct dial international calls great phones and great add ons That would be cool By the way I am of Dutch descent My dad was born in Holland but all his relatives are here now I now live in North Carolina and was visiting New Jersey for Christmas My family and I visited Ellis Island last week and found Malaysia app developer very interesting Did you know the word Hoodlum is Dutch Have a Happy New Year .


Mobile App Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment